Saturday, March 29, 2008

Twinns


This past Christmas my Aunt Linda gave all the girls My Twinn dolls. In case you don't know.... these are the dolls where you get to pick the hair style and color, the color of eyes, skin tones and even match freckles and moles to your child. I created Mikayla's doll without her knowing and it was so much fun to see her open it on Christmas morning. She was so excited! I took a short video of her and her Twinn because on this particular morning Mikayla insisted that they have the same hair style. I must say I did a pretty good job too! Thanks so much Aunt Linda for the wonderful gift. You always do such an amazing job! We love you!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow - their hair is like EXACTLY the same. Good job Audie!

Linda said...

You did do a great job! I'm so glad the dolls worked out so well. You're welcome and thanks for the video.

Adri said...

I thought that was really cute that morning. The girls sure love the dolls.

Anonymous said...

Good work Audie! That doll is so cute. Where do you get those? I can't believe how alike they look. Wow. The stuff you can get now days. Pretty Cool!

Nana Sharples News said...

Aud..that video is so great! I hadn't seen it. I am glad you posted it so that aunt linda could see how cute the dolls are and how much the girls loved them. She is the greatest..isn't she>

Christina said...

Hi! It's Christina! I am going to link to your blog, okay? Those dolls are cute. With all this blog stuff I am never going to get my house clean.