We had our big Easter Egg hunt today at Nana and Papa's house. They do such a wonderful job every year. The kids have so much fun and get some awesome prizes and money. It was a beautiful today for an Easter egg hunt too. Mikayla was hunting for purple eggs and Papa found the perfect hiding spot for one of hers. There is a flowering pear tree in front of my parents house that Mikayla loves to climb, hang, hide treasures in and do tricks on a particular branch. She was more then eager to climb that tree in her dress to get her egg. I couldn't resist I had to take a picture of it. That's my girl..... she is super girly but can still climb a tree better than most boys I know!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Posted by
Audmann
at
8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I always her about the infamous Sharples egg hunt. I wish I was invited. It sounds so much fun. I love the picture of Mikayla climbing the tree in her darling dress!
I always *hear*...is what I meant to type.
That was such a great Easter. Mom always does a wonderful job. The food is yummy too! Thanks for all your help on cooking.
Happy to see that you all had a wonderful Easter. (We always do though.) Wish I could have been there.
Looks like the kids had a great Easter Egg Hunt. All the photo's are great.
I sure do miss your cooking as well. Your yummy choc chip cookies. Yep the BEST! I am so glad you had a wonderful Easter. Kiss the stinky bum for me.
Isn't that the same tree she fell out of? Brave girl. I love Nana's treasure hunts and party's. They really are the best. By the way who won all the monies this year?
Post a Comment