Thursday, March 27, 2008

Echo







I love these pictures of Mikayla and our cat Echo. I actually have quite a few pictures of them sleeping together, but I liked these the best. Echo loves to lay right next to Mikayla during the night and Mikayla likes to lay right next to me. Needless to say it makes sleeping very uncomfortable sometimes. We inherited this cat from Nana when one night she told Mikayla we could take him home. Nice work Nana! Honestly though Mikayla and I both enjoy our sweet, gentle boy. Don't be fooled by his size he is the most mellow cat around. Once he even had a closet door shut on him and he still didn't move. The was an expensive trip to the Vet for my mom between x-rays, surgery and an artificial hip.

9 comments:

smithblog said...

That is a HUGE cat! So sweet sleeping with your beautiful girl!!! Keep up the blogging, I love checking your site :)

Adri said...

He is such a sweet cat. I love the picture where Echo looks as big as Mikayla.

Kelly said...

I do love that cat... That would be nice to snuggle up to every night as long as you aren't allergic.

Lulu said...

He is such a lover cat! Not sure how you deal with all that fur though. Too much for me!

Anonymous said...

Echo looks so snuggly. I wish Ted was not allergic. I also think his connection with Mikayla is sweet. I think every child needs an animal friend. Great Pictures!

Nana Sharples News said...

Echo is by far the sweetest cat I have ever met. He loves you and especially Mikayla. You guys have taken such great care of him. I love the pics of him lying next to Mikayla...he is so BIG..

Jasmin said...

I love that ECHO. He is such a cuddle bug. Just love him.

Jesi said...

How sweet! I know how if feels not to have enough room in your bed. I guess it's just part of the deal.

mann fam said...

Hi girls! I love to see you guys from the blog too! Mikayla is just beautiful. I just love that little girl. She reminds me of Madilyn a lot! You and her look so much a like in the pic of you two on her birhtday. Lucky girl!