Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dance Dance Dance....




Thursday night was Mikayla's dance recital and it was a long one!  This year they decided to have all the dancers onstage at the end of the performance so that meant no sneaking out early for us.  I think it was the longest thing I have had to sit through in my life, especially since Mikayla was onstage for only a few minutes.  Those few minutes were great through.  She did such an amazing job and I was so proud of her.  She told me right before her recital that she was nervous, scared and excited about getting up on stage.  You couldn't tell when she danced though, she was beautiful!


Thanks to everyone who came to support my little ballerina!  She was so excited to have all of you there.


9 comments:

smithblog said...

I didn't go to the performance (I should have!!) Mikayla looks so dang cute! I can't wait for Rae to take dance next year - then I'll get to sit through the LONG recitals too!

Natalie said...

She looks so pretty all dolled up in her costume and makeup.

Adri said...

Mikayla did a great job and she looked beautiful like always. I was so glad that I left early though.

Jasmin said...

She looks so pretty like always.
That is neat that her dance last this long through the year.
I am glad to see you posted...
Take care and post more often

Lulu said...

Love the photos! Wish I could have been there.

Heather said...

Kaykie did an awesome job! Thanks for inviting us. Sorry my boys were bad:( She looked hot!

Linda said...

The photo's are awesome! So sorry, I'm so fare away and missing all these performances.

Anonymous said...

I am glad it went well for Mikayla. She is such a talented little girl. Keep up the good work Kaykie we are all so proud of you!

Nana Sharples News said...

Sorry I havent' been on the blogs for a while, but these photos of Kaykie are always so cute. She's so pretty, guess she takes after her mom. You have a long, long life ahead of you of performances, tears, flowers, and being a stage mom like I was...good luck with all of this...