Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seeing the Babies!




After Mikayla was done with dance tonight she wanted to stop and see the horses out by her dad's house.  This one farm has so many horses and they have added quite a few babies this season.  Mikayla and I have tried to count them several times and I think we have gotten as high as 12.  They are so cute!  Mikayla tried to get the babies to come up to the fence so she could pet them but only the adult horses would do it.  Oh well she still had a good time.  


She use to take horseback riding lessons and loved it, but her trainer has not done them for the last couple of summers.  If anyone knows of someone or some place please let me know.


9 comments:

Adri said...

That is a lot of babies. It's so fun to do little things like this just to see them smile.

Heather said...

That farm does have a lot of colts. They are so cute and Mikayla just loves them.

Heather said...

By the way...nice to see you blogging again.

Jasmin said...

Oh my Trynity saw this and is in heaven. She just wouldn't let me switch the page. Ya know this girls and Horses...

Lulu said...

Wow! You are posting again. Cool. I love the babies. I saw a few a week ago near our Northwest location. They are beautiful animals.

Nana Sharples News said...

Making Memories.. it's the best..and it's free.
She loves horses..

Jesi said...

The last picture is priceless. You should have that blown up. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I loved horse back ridding lessons as a kid. They were the best. I will check with some of my family. My Uncle has a horse stable in West Jordan and maybe he knows something.

BRAGG LIFE said...

OMG...she is SOOOO cute. I love her dimples. She looks just like you!

http://bjmlbragg.blogspot.com/