Mondays are the worst day of the week for me. I hate the thought of getting up and starting a whole new week of work. To make this last Monday even more unpleasant when I walked out to my car to head for work I was greeted with this!
The nerve of some people! Luckily I am very good at taking out my valuables every night. At first glance I thought they hadn't taken anything but with closer examination I realized that my makeup bag was gone! Who steals a makeup bag? Really?!?!
Not to fear over the years I have stocked up on samples and Clinique Bonus Buys and this seems to be getting me through, but I sure do miss my nice makeup!

13 comments:
I'm sorry Audrey. Not a great way to start the week, but at least you are safe. Smart to keep valuables out of the car, I don't always do that. Take care
Nothing makes you feel more violated than when someone breaks in and steals your stuff. That happened to us once. They took Ben's stereo. I'm sorry the got your makeup bag. I'm glad you have samples for backup though.
That totally sucks! I have had my car broken into a few times and a car stolen and just makes you so mad. I wish people could just leave other people's shit alone. Sorry Lefty, hope your week gets better.
OMG... that is horrible stupied people. I can't believe it! It's everywhere I wish it would stop. My brothers car was broken into last week. He had his new stereo system stolen. All your makeup too ahhhhhhh.... that has to suck. It's expensive to replace the makeup. I hope youhave a wonderful Holiday and a good weekend.
Sons-a-bitches! I am sorry that they took all your Mac makeup. The hardest part is once you go Mac you never go back. Hope your week gets better. I love you!
I am so sorry Audie! It really breaks my heart that you have to go through this again. It does really suck and I am so sorry. Let me know if I can help!
I am so sorry for your crappy start to the week. I am glad you took everything out of your car the night before. Maybe you could find solice in knowing that the thiefs were probably really pissed when they found out they only scored makeup.
What! That crazy. I hate people. Well not all people, but people like that.
That sucks. We came out of a ghetto movie theater last summer and our tire was slashed. Serves us right for going to the stupid movie theater but dude, they didn't even get anything out of if. If I was a criminal at least I would get something out of it. Who knows, maybe your criminal has fine taste in make up.
Oh my hell in a handbasket! That is TERRIBLE! Well someone out there is really STUPID! Some people!
HEY AUDREY...IT ISN'T MONDAY ANYMORE...GET BLOGGING.....
I agree with Mom. You haven't blogged since July 1st?? What's up with that. I know you have a computer. Please come back:(
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
YOU BETTR POST PRETTY SOON OR I'M GOING TO STEAL YOUR COMPUTER.
MOM
Post a Comment