One day last week I came home from work to find Mikayla way up at the top of my parents quaky aspen tree! I somewhat blame this on my dad because if he hadn't last fall chopped down his flowering pear tree, which use to be Mikayla's favorite climbing spot, this wouldn't be an issue. Now I have to worry about her in a much higher, which in turn means much more dangerous tree!
As a mother I am scared to death she is going to get hurt, but at what point as a parent do I tell her she can't climb the tree anymore because it's too dangerous?

4 comments:
That picture totally captures our sweet Mikayla's tree climbing spirit! Connor used to be quite the tree climber too, but she has some incredible upper arm strength that he didn't have which gets her super high.
Ummm.... from this picture, at this point I would be scared! She is nuts! I told her she wasn't allowed to climb trees on my watch, she had to wait for her mother to get home from work.
The above comment is from Adri on Audrey's computer.
That is such a neat pictures. So cute that she loves to climb!
Post a Comment