Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dinner in Maui

A day on the beach really builts up an appetite.  We got cleaned up and went to a place called Roy's.  It was amazing!  I was being good and ordered a pear salad, but it all went downhill with dessert, which by the way was delicious!  I can't be too hard on myself after all I am on vacation and we did share one.

5 comments:

Adri said...

Yummy! Your shirt is so cute. You guys look like your having a blast. I am too... midnight feedings... changing poopie bums... it's all good.

Heather said...

I am so jealous. You look incredible Augrie. I am glad you made it safely and are having a great time.

Clint and Shari said...

Audrey~you look so good! You skinny B you!

Jasmin said...

Oh my hell Audrey you look amazing!
You really have worked your butt right off!!!
I am happy that you got to spend time with a close friend to catch up on one on one time. You both look great!
I just can't believe how much you weight you have lost, not FAIR.
Have tons of fun and be safe

mann fam said...

you look so pretty in that pic! i just love you!!!