Friday, May 9, 2008

Supporting My Favorite American Idol

I didn't have to work today so we decided to brave the crowds and go to show our support to Murray's (and mine as well) American Idol.  We got the girls out of school a little early and headed to the High School.  Mikayla was so excited when she found out what we were doing.  She loves American Idol just as much as I do.  My favorite is always her favorite.  Although she tends to get confused and if you ask her who my favorite is she will sometimes say Chris Daughtry.  She will say my mom wants to marry him so that her name will be 
Audrey Daughtry. 
 Hehehe...... I think it sounds pretty good!




This picture isn't so great but I promise David is in here.  He is in the grey sweater and his mom is next to him in the bright yellow shirt.  What a cutie!

9 comments:

Adri said...

Well even though I didn't want to go I had a lot of fun hanging with my sisters. Too bad after all that I didn't get to see him sing. Oh well.

Kelly said...

I wish you guys would have told me you were going!

smithblog said...

I think you are totally crazy! I can't believe you went out there for all that madness! Your family is NUTS (hehe referring to your mom's earlier post)

Natalie said...

I drove by the school around 3:45. I was thinking of getting out and checking things out until I saw the parking (or lack thereof). We could hear the screaming fans from State Street! I'm jealous that you guys went. We watched it all on tv. I love David!

Lulu said...

Are you serious? That picture is like a "where's waldo" challenge. I strained my eyes trying to find him in that crowd. Anyway, glad you have fun. And Daughtry should be a part of our family. That would ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time. Where was my invite. That really is a once in a lifetime event. It looks like everybody had a great time.

Nana Sharples News said...

OH MY GOSH...you posted! I almost had heart failure....
Glad you had fun at the high school with your sisters and the kids...MAKING MEMORIES...that's what it's all about.

Christina said...

You crack me up. You guys are so much fun. I will never be that fun because my first thought was, "What did you tell her teacher?" Something like, "Sorry, she has to stop learning now because we have to go see a guy sing." I hope you know I am just jealous (and way too uptight).

My Custom Photobooks said...

I sure wish we got the same support as David gets from you. J/K