Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's Burts Birthday!

Happy Birthday Brett! I hope you have a wonderful day and that all your birthday wishes come true. You deserve it! You do an awesome job of taking care of your family. I think all of your hard work and dedication may warrant some birthday cupcakes! Doesn't that sound yummy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are such a cute family. Happy birthday Brett! Thank you for taking such good care of my friend!

Adri said...

What a cute picture. That makes me sad! Yes cupcakes sound so yummy right now. Thanks for the post.

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to Brett! Enjoy your yummy cupcakes. That sounds great.

Jasmin said...

That is a great Picture!
I miss those cupcakes!! Send some to us LOL.....
Love ya

Courtney said...

I am hoping that someday I get to try one of these yummy cupcakes. Thanks for the welcome into the blog world. It is good to be in touch.

The Riches Family said...

What a great picture! My birthday is in a few months, I'm really looking forward to some cupcakes :)!

Clint and Shari said...

I love that cute picture! What a darling family. Happy Birthday Brett. I am so glad that I found your blogs. I love reading them and getting updated. Thanks for the comments on my blog. You have all got the cutest families.